Friday, June 24, 2011

Need help finding a song...?

I heard it tons of times but only thought "hmm that's such a nice
song..." never really tried to look it up or anything...
So I came back from this show and they had this song and now I can't
get it out of my head!!
It's a pretty popular song, by a male singer (dunno who), dunno how
it's called...
I remember the melody very well but only remember a couple of
words..."your eyes"(in the very beginning of the song) and "fly away"
somewhere in the middle...
I tried googling them together but there are tons of songs with these
words in them!!
If anybody can please help me find it...it's taking over my head!!!
If you know any songs that are: sang by a make singer (with a really
nice, gentle voice), are popular and has the words "your eyes" and
"fly away" in them please help me!!!
Or if you know any sites that can help me...like searching for songs
not by title or singer name coz I don't know them...
Oh and it's a pop song (I think...) not too slow, not really sad
either...

Please help!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment